!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, June 09, 2006
Hi.

A few more posts about the Emerging Women's Re-gathering have been posted to the Emergent-us blog. Check them out:

Emerging Women 3, Lynette Davidson
Emerging Women 2, Sarah Notton
Emerging Women, Julie Clawson (also HERE, on this blog)

Since there doesn't seem to be an easy way to comment over there, I figured this would be as good of a place as any to share any thoughts you might have.

Enjoy!
-sarah
 
posted by Sarah Notton at 9:27 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 6/09/2006 03:13:00 PM, Blogger Janet Oberholtzer

    From Lynette Davidson's post ...

    "We all were the experts, bringing our presence, our stories, our knowledge, our questions, and our lives to the table. This was a weekend of listening and sharing, learning and encouraging, finding common ground amidst differences."

    Sounds like a great weekend to me ... wish I could have been there. Sounds like the emerging women's voices are alive and well ... with more connections and a lot of prayer, I am sure we will all go far.

     
  • At 6/09/2006 04:28:00 PM, Blogger CSDL

    Sarah,
    Your post on Emergent-us really struck a cord with me. As a PhD student in Computer Science, I see a lot of the sort of "pinch-her-cheeks-"isn't-it-cute-when-girls-try-to-think?"" things happen. I wrote a response to your post on my blog here

    Thanks for not ignoring the elephant in the room