!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Introduction
I wanted to introduce myself to the rest of the group. I am an ELCA Pastor, living in a suburb of Detroit, MI. I am 52 years old, married and have 2 children, 3 stepchildren and 1 step-grandchild. I have been a pastor for 22 years as of today (June 1).

It has been a source of great encouragement to me to read the blogs here and to participate on the various Emerging Church websites. A few years ago I was led to participate in a Transformational Leaders' group and introduced to at least a portion of the "idea" of emerging Christian leaders. It was a life changing experience. Finally, after all this time in ministry I didn't feel as though I was a Martian among humans. Knowing that this sort of movement is out there is comforting and exciting. More to come-and I look forward to the conversation.
 
posted by Anonymous at 11:28 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments: