!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Last Chance to Register for the Emerging Women Midwest Gathering
I know I mentioned this in the Weekly Round-up, but I was told I should make a separate post... so -

The registration for the Emerging Women Midwest Gathering is open only through this Friday March 9th. We do have a handful of spaces still available - so if you're interested, there's still room. I just wanted to let everyone know so that those interested could make it.

For more information about the event click - here.

To register click here.

I spent this weekend with the coordinators to work out the final details and we are really excited about this gathering. I can't wait to meet everyone who's attending.

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 6:47 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: