!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Justice and Compassion blog
I just wanted to spread the word about a new blog (as in very brand new)from Off the Map that is being co-hosted by EW Rachel Stanton. Check out the Justice and Compassion blog. I'm looking forward to the conversations, information, and challenges I expect this blog will provide.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 2:27 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 2/27/2007 03:51:00 PM, Blogger Lydia

    Cool, thanks for the link.

     
  • At 2/27/2007 11:35:00 PM, Blogger Benjamin Ady

    Thankyou for the link! You have a really kewl site! The Peter Rollins book looks fascinating. I shall have to direct my lovely wife Meg to emerging women when she has finished her lenten internet fast

     
  • At 2/28/2007 07:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for posting this, Julie! I hope many Emerging Women will join us and add their voices to the conversation.