!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, February 23, 2007
Weekly Round-up
Hi All

I hope everyone is having a great week. I've really enjoyed the conversations here recently - a lot to think about. I wanted to highlight a few of the EW blog posts from this past week. I encourage everyone to visit these blogs, add comments, and get the conversations going!

As mentioned below, Jemila has a story up at The Ooze. Check it out!

Doxallo has added her blog to the blogroll and has a great post up about Christian Comforts.

Lenten thoughts over at Calacirian, A Church for Starving Artists, Sarcastic Lutheran, and Swinging from the Vine

Miz Melly relects on globalization.

And I reflect on Biblical interpretation, language, and the big picture.

Happy reading all!
 
posted by Julie at 6:03 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: