!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Christianity in Australia
In light of the recent discussion here regarding different expressions of Christianity around the world, I want to point out a recent Synchroblog put together by Matt Stone on Christianity in Australia. In honor of Australia Day, he invited bloggers from around Australia to comment on "What does it mean to be a Christian who’s Australian? What does it mean to be an Australian who’s a Christian?" He has provided his own thoughts and provides links to the other participating bloggers. It is well worth the read so I advise you to head over there to check it out.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 6:13 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 2/01/2008 09:42:00 AM, Blogger Lydia

    Last fall I worked with someone who is from Australia. She moved back there around Christmas time, and now I wish I had asked for her email address so I could have told her about this blog.

    :)