!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Flick off
Good morning, all. Over at our current book discussion, (Colossians Remixed) we've been talking about how to incorporate ecological sensitivity into our lives of faith. I just came across a great website that I thought was worth sharing with everyone. It's very pragmatic, with great, simple suggestions for reducing our [negative] impact on our earth. Take a look at Flick Off and see what you can change! I'll be letting my dishes airdry today.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Lori at 8:03 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 4/26/2007 10:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Thanks for the link Lori. It's a great website! I'm studying Environemtnal Science at the moment, so I'm quite passionate about taking care of the environment - I'll stop before I get on my band wagon!!

     
  • At 4/26/2007 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Connie

    Lori
    Thank you for your encouragement. Here we are in the process establishing an Interfaith Power and Light group and so I'll also sent this link on to them.

     
  • At 4/27/2007 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Anne

    Hey, I always let my dishes air dry! Now I'm feeling proud for not having a dishwasher in years and years, instead of lamenting it. How nice. :)