!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Flick off
Good morning, all. Over at our current book discussion, (Colossians Remixed) we've been talking about how to incorporate ecological sensitivity into our lives of faith. I just came across a great website that I thought was worth sharing with everyone. It's very pragmatic, with great, simple suggestions for reducing our [negative] impact on our earth. Take a look at Flick Off and see what you can change! I'll be letting my dishes airdry today.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Lori at 8:03 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 4/26/2007 10:51:00 AM, Anonymous lyn

    Thanks for the link Lori. It's a great website! I'm studying Environemtnal Science at the moment, so I'm quite passionate about taking care of the environment - I'll stop before I get on my band wagon!!

     
  • At 4/26/2007 03:58:00 PM, Blogger Connie+

    Lori
    Thank you for your encouragement. Here we are in the process establishing an Interfaith Power and Light group and so I'll also sent this link on to them.

     
  • At 4/27/2007 07:15:00 PM, Blogger anne

    Hey, I always let my dishes air dry! Now I'm feeling proud for not having a dishwasher in years and years, instead of lamenting it. How nice. :)

     

Links to this post:

Create a Link