!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, April 20, 2007
Children and a peaceful world
Hi all, I mentioned in a comment somewhere here that 'youth' have been on my mind and heart a lot over the past year or two in a way that I haven't experienced before. I've watched a lot going on in my community and in my own home and then further out into the cities surrounding my area (the closest ones being Baltimore and DC) and I started a blog not long ago to hopefully get some conversation going that looks at youth and the faith community and parenting....the blog is open to all, faith and non, parents and non and I invite you all to come participate. (Not that we can't discuss those things here, but there's been discussoin before about concern over making this too much of a 'mommy' blog) If you'd like to 'author' just let me know and I'll send you an invite. While 'peace' is not the focus perse of the blog, today that is what I blogged about - in light of VA Tech and the conversations it has raised in some of my circles.

Please feel free to come read, comment, or write: Future Generations

Thanks - Janice

Labels:

 
posted by Janice at 11:14 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments: