!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, January 19, 2007
Any one listening to wired parish?
Hi,

Does anyone here listen to podcasts on Wiredparish.com? I'll be on three casts on "God, Life and My dog Jack" due in Feb. It's an interview on the theme of my upcoming book. Check it out if you can.

what's great about wiredparish is that you can hear so many good thinkers, authors, ministers, etc for less than it would cost to buy a book from just one of them.

I love Reggie McNeal's stuff on the missional church. Great, useful stuff.
 
posted by LisaColónDeLay at 7:57 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 1/23/2007 09:20:00 AM, Blogger Anne

    I'll definitely be listening to Jim's show on wiredparish.com so I'll look forward to hearing your story. Jim's coming to speak at my church in February as well. Yea!