!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
At the Risk of Repeating Myself...
Space is available for more Christmas submissions over at The Ooze.

You can submit a general article, poetry, creative writing, reviews, or an interview. Our system can accept works that are up to 4,500 words in length. (larger entries should be split into sections before submitting them).

Click here to submit something through the site, or you can email Culture stuff to Tammy, Ministry stuff to Alan, and Faith stuff to me.


And, of course, everyone is encouraged to submit articles on any topic at any time. I'm just getting the word out on Christmas-themed submissions.

(My apologies to those of you who frequent both The Ooze and EW and and therefore read this more than once. ;) )

Labels:

 
posted by Lydia at 12:08 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 11/30/2006 11:38:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Simply an opinion - EW blows ooze out of the water, no question.

     
  • At 11/30/2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Lydia

    Hey, different strokes for different folks. It's all good. :)

     
  • At 11/30/2006 07:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Lydia - actually, I apologize for the very uncomprehensive nature of my previous comment. What I meant to communicate was that I have found a lot of really engaging and provocative content on the Ooze on emerging issues, and the format and management of the site is excellent, but my experience on EW has been personally transforming in a way I could not have imagined. EW has been such a blessing in that now even when I interface with the "real world" I am a much more positively assertive person than I had been previously. So, this is really the marginally more articulate version of what I feel and felt at the time of the previous comment.

    And now I'm going to treat my heels with pumice so my lower extremity will more easily pass through my oropharynx and esophagus subsequent to insertion and swallowing.