!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Monday, October 23, 2006
New Emerging Look
Hello all. So the blog looks a bit different. Honestly I was tired of the "Mean Green Blogging Machine" template we had been using. I wanted something more unique, artistic, and reminiscent of "emerging women" (that was also free!). I found this template and thought The Birth of Venus was a great symbol for this conversation. So I (who know very very little html) decided to switch. I'm still working out details (like spacings and font sizes...), but this is the basic look.

But I want to know what you all think. Do you like this look? Did you like the green look better? Would something else entirely be better? Have you found any code issues? Is it readable? Do the fonts come through in a "neat and balanced" way on your screen? Let me know. This is a community blog and I need the community's input. Thanks!

Julie
emergingwomen@gmail.com

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 8:48 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


14 Comments: