!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Pardon the mess...
Okay so its not really a big mess, but I've been trying to update and alter a few things here on the blog this week. So if things seem to be changing or looking weird for awhile just be patient! I'm trying to get better stat counters and feeds going - so people can more easily subscribe and search the blog. Also if anyone here knows much about technorati (as in getting it to work right) please email me (emergingwomen@gmail.com). Its not installing properly and tech support isn't very helpful.

anyway - just wanted to give a heads up...

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 1:01 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 10/17/2006 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Janice

    Julie - I haven't noticed anything wonky...the opposite, I think I've noticed some new links etc and it looks great! THANKS for all your efforts here. :)

     
  • At 10/25/2006 07:21:00 AM, Blogger K.

    Wow!!

    It is beautiful. I really like it.

    I greatly enjoy reading here. I hope to 'participate' more in the conversation. I have been talking with a friend about all things emerging (secretly) for about a year. We have recenly begun a more open dialogue on our blogs and hope to be more intentional in our conversations in the future.