I noticed that we hadn't had a "just for fun" post in awhile, and I thought it might be kind of nice to do a getting acquainted activity. One of my favorite shows on Bravo is "Inside the Actors Studio." If nobody will be offended, I'd like to ask the questions that James Lipton uses to close his interview with each actor from French journalist Bernard Pivot.
The questions are:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
8. What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
9. What is your favorite curse word?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates [other than the obvious, "Well done..."]?
Labels: Community, Fun Stuff