!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Out Of the OOZE -Jemila gets published
Just got copies of "Out of the Ooze" and I have to tell you it's REALLY REALLY good. Many wonderful voices with important things to say. Spencer is great! This should be some great reading for all kinds of people and hopefully the sleeping church at large as well. I hope each faith community can have a discussion group using this material. AND--- JEMILA !! GIRL you got published! Our comments go back and forth are in there. There are two articles that include comments, I think, so that's fun. You'll have to get a few copies to keep on the coffee table : )
 
posted by LisaColónDeLay at 5:22 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 11/21/2007 06:42:00 PM, Blogger Jemila Kwon

    Lisa, I'm happy for you that your article was included. Wouldn't it have been more straightforward to post that your work was published and that my comments were included?

     
  • At 11/21/2007 07:47:00 PM, Blogger LisaColónDeLay

    Hi,
    Well, I'm listed as an author, if people care to hunt that down, but the surprise is that you also were published in the "comments section". I know you post here a lot and read this a lot. While it's nice to be published, I'm not sure how to promote myself regarding the book, b/c there are many voices within it, so I'm not that concern that I get recognition. Mostly, I hope the book helps God's people wake up, and those that feel on the outside of God's love more encouraged to put a toe in the water. I was also happy you got into a book... thought you might like that. Take care.

     
  • At 11/22/2007 08:07:00 AM, Blogger Sensuous Wife

    Congratulations, Lisa and Jemila~