!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Women in Ministry series
So Scot McKnight over at Jesus Creed is up to it again with a new post about women in ministry. This time he is proposing a series of posts on a variety of topics related to women in ministry and he is asking for topic suggestions. So from those who think that to be true to the bible one cannot allow women to serve God in certain ways to those of us who wonder why this is still an issue - there is a chance to have a bit of a say on a very popular forum. Hopefully it will be good. Just thought I'd point it out.

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 9:03 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 9/05/2006 11:52:00 AM, Blogger Unknown

    Hi Julie,

    Thanks for the note. I am curious also, what comes of this series. I probably will watch from afar, as I don't feel many times I can keep up with jargon etc. I have not studied theology, and have barely begun investigating terms and what they mean. I find that the hardest thing for me, knowing what my heart tells me and not being able to keep up with discussion, because I don't know all the theology, history, etc. It is a constant reminder, that many are educated, studied, etc. in many of these areas, but many out there aren't and just have Faith. They can't comprehend many of these topics so they are left trying to learn from whomever is teaching them. So I may stay a fly on the wall in that one.