!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Blogging Invitation
I wanted to pass on an blogging opportunity from Rachelle Mee-Chapman to the community here -


Hello! We might have already met at an Emergent Convention, or at your blog or mine (Urban Abbess or Magpie Girl). Now I’m the contributing editor for Religion and Spirituality at BlogHer.com I'm trying to rustle up great posts to feature in my Monday column on Religion and Spirituality.


I've been following your blog for awhile now, and was wondering if you'd like to be on my mailing list of Spirituality Writers. It's a select group of bloggers, and I’d love to have you along. You wouldn’t get a ton of email from me. I would just send out periodic requests for gridblog participation on a given topic. Then I would feature some of the most relevant posts on BlogHer, and maybe at my personal blog as well.


If that sounds interesting to you, reply to this email and ask me to include you on the Spirituality Writers mailing list. I'd love to have you along for the journey.


Shalom,

Rachelle Mee-Chapman

Contributing Editor, BlogHer.com

http://www.blogher.com/blog/rachelle-mee-chapman


P.s. Please feel free to pass this email along to women bloggers you love, even if they only write occasionally about religion and/or spirituality.


Rachelle Mee-Chapman

moi (at) magpie-girl (dot) com

http://www.magpie-girl.com

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 7:32 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments: