!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Prayer Synchroblog
Erin Word (one of the ladies behind "Faith In A Dress"), Cindy Bryan and myself are organizing a synchroblog to take place on Monday 27th August. The question for the synchroblog is "How Do You Pray?" The idea can be to discuss what your prayer life does or doesn't look like now compared to how it used to be. How do you view prayer? What part does it take place in your spiritual life right now and so on, you get the gist!

We would love it if some of you here would like to take part and share your journey. If you want to can you either reply here or leave a message on one of our blogs. Also if you could leave here, or send to us a link to your blog entry once you have posted it. I'll post on Monday or Tuesday who has taken part, so that even if you do not feel like participating this time, you can still read other peoples stories.

Labels:

 
posted by Lyn at 4:52 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


9 Comments:


  • At 8/22/2007 05:30:00 AM, Blogger Heather

    I would love to participate! You may have to give me a reminder on Monday though. My memory is atrocious!

     
  • At 8/22/2007 07:33:00 AM, Blogger Lydia

    What Heather said - I'd love to participate, but it might be good to remind me if you don't see anything on my blog that day.

    I'm starting a new job in a few days, and I've found that the first week on a new job is often a draining experience. I'm very grateful for it, of course...but learning so much new information does take it's toll on my memory. :)

     
  • At 8/22/2007 03:08:00 PM, Blogger Kathryn

    Alas, I'd love to be involved too but will be at Greenbelt Arts Festival on Monday, so unless I can work out how to get my blog to post on the right day if I write the post tomorrow, I fear it's not going to happen this time. Sad, as it would do me alot of good to have to think and write about my prayer life right now :-(

     
  • At 8/22/2007 03:56:00 PM, Blogger Julie

    Sounds interesting. I'm in although I may not have internet access on Monday - I'll see what I can work out.

     
  • At 8/22/2007 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Lyn

    Kathryn and Julie, if you would like to post something on either Sunday (for Julie as I know Greenbelt is on over the weekend for Kathryn) or Tuesday, I guess Wednesday at the latest, then that will be fine!

     
  • At 8/25/2007 04:13:00 PM, Blogger Patti Blount

    Hi! i will synchroblog with you on Monday, but I'm not sure I know how to link with you. I just did something from your site that said, "Create a link," and I did that, but I don't know if that was what I was supposed to do. If it helps any, my blog address is:
    thissamejesus.blogspot.com. If you can tell me anything to do so it will work, I'd appreciate it.

     
  • At 8/25/2007 09:43:00 PM, Blogger Lydia

    Ok, I wrote mine ahead of time. It should show up on Monday.

     
  • At 8/26/2007 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Lyn

    Hi Patti, if you just post your blog entry, and then copy the link for it, then paste it on my blog in the comments section, or here, and then we'll post a list of bloggers later tomorrow.

    Look forward to reading your entry Lydia :-)

     
  • At 8/27/2007 06:53:00 AM, Blogger Deb

    I did it! Visit here!

    Deb