!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, February 02, 2007
Weekly Round-up
Hi all. Time for our weekly round-up. But first a few updates about blog stuff.

I've added a link under the "related links and resources" section in the sidebar for a HTML Cheat Sheet. My husband created this for me a couple of years ago (so yes all the examples he uses are from our blogs) and it was a big help as I tried to learn basic html stuff. This just covers the very basic stuff - how to create links, how to post pictures, how to alter text... I thought it might be useful to have handy.

A few people awhile back had requested a "Friend of Emerging Women" button to put on their blog. I came up with a very basic one (I am so not a graphic designer) that we can use. So if you want to show your support of Emerging Women by displaying the button click here to get the code to paste into your blog. Enjoy.


And now for our weekly round-up. These are what emerging women are blogging about that I found of note. As always feel free to pass on any post you think should be feautured.

Wilsford blogs on defining the emerging/ent church.

Check out Jan's series of posts from the Mainline Emergent conference.

Ari had a great post on decentering the Sunday service over at Swinging from the Vine.

Be treated to the story of Princess Ariana and the Magic Cupcakes over at QuirkyGrace.

Amy blogs about her reaction to a rite of passage ceremony at her church.

And I ramble about questioning everything at onehandclapping.

And be sure to check out the latest additions to our blogroll -
Brethren Priestess Online
Falling Awake
Calacirian
Out of the frying pan into the...friary?
Honduras+

Labels: ,

 
posted by Julie at 12:40 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments:


  • At 2/02/2007 08:02:00 AM, Blogger Lydia

    FYI - the Princess Ariana story is going to be published on The Ooze on February 22.

     
  • At 2/02/2007 08:16:00 AM, Blogger Sonja Andrews

    I love the FOEW logo ... I've got on my blog. Thanks for giving us the code for it.

    I should have a book review up in a day or two. I dove into one and realized how difficult it is to write about books one has read more than a year ago (in this case approximately 5 years ago!!). I'm having to re-skim and write. It's really fun and all, but taking more time than I anticipated.

     
  • At 2/02/2007 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Julie

    I'm looking forward to your book review. And I understand about the difficulty - that what usually prevents me from writing those things. Unless I do it as I read it, its really hard. Good luck.