!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Peter Rollins in Tucson, AZ
Peter Rollins, author of "How (Not) to Speak of God" (our book for March) will be coming to Tucson, AZ. He will be here to help our community kick off Lent (in late February). We are really excited to have him come. Our community will be reading the book and holding discussions during Lent. If anyone is interested in attending, or learning more, please let me know. I am personally excited to be able to read this book with my community here and at home. It couldn't have hit at a better time. I look forward to meeting Peter. As staff at my church, we are having a dinner with him, I plan to share here any great ideas or discussions that come out of these times.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Anonymous at 12:59 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments: