!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Howdy
Hey all. Just a quick apology to all of you who have sent email recently. I've been unable to get online for about a week and now my email is acting weird (don't we love technology). So I'm not ignoring you or denying requests to join, just suffering from computor issues. But I did set up a new email - emergingwomen@gmail.com which is woking at the moment so email me there with question if you need to.

Random news. On Monday evening CBS news Chicago did a special piece on the Emerging church (you can watch it here ). It's kinda cheezy, but it raises awareness. I was interviewed and talked a lot about the role of women in the emerging church, but of course they didn't show any of that (just a random quote out of context...)! Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Labels:

 
posted by Julie at 11:41 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


2 Comments:


  • At 7/12/2006 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    That is great that it was talked about. I have not seen or heard anything about it in my area. Until some of the people at my church, I had not even heard about the Emerging Church. I forwarded the clip to some of my friends and family, thought that they could hear and see more about what I have been talking about. Thanks for posting it!

     
  • At 7/12/2006 04:32:00 PM, Blogger CSDL

    Thanks for the tip on that Julie. Great video, and great comment :-)