!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Thursday, June 21, 2007
From Beth Booram
Glad to join in the conversation with other emerging women. I hope to re-connect at the Midwest gathering with those of you who were at the women's gathering last year (?) in Indiana. Lots has happened for me since that time--a book coming out in September (The Wide Open Spaces of God through Abingdon Press) and an interim associate pastor role at a mainline church. I am bringing some folks from my church with me to the Midwest gathering. This will be a first for them! Look forward to seeing those of you who will be present.

Gratefully, Beth Booram
 
posted by Beth Booram at 6:27 AM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments: