!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Friday, October 27, 2006
Returning to the Conversation
My apologies for my recent "leave of absence". With the wedding, honeymoon, and Stephen moving in, I didn't have a whole lot of time for blogging. This has actually been the first week we have gotten back into routine.

Nice! I like the new look here, and other changes. I am pretty out-of-the loop (and am actually heading out-of-town for the weekend), but will do my best to get caught up. Anything significant or particularly interesting going on?

I hope this post finds everyone well. Thanks for not revoking my membership here at Emerging Women. :)
Blessings to you all,
Tiffanie

Labels:

 
posted by Tiffanie Lloyd at 3:45 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


3 Comments: