!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Oops! So sue me . . . not!
It has come to my attention that "emergent" is copyrighted and that I should use "emerging". From this point forward, God as my witness, I will do everything in my power to be "-ing" and not "-ent", but don't know how to go back through and correct my mistake. Julie, if you know how and can, go for it; otherwise, can y'all just agree to read "ing" for "ent" for the three previous posts? Thanks, and sorry. mizliz
 
posted by Anonymous at 2:42 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


1 Comments:


  • At 6/30/2006 05:35:00 PM, Blogger Tammy

    i can't believe emergent would be copyrighted. the heart of this whole thing goes against that sort of thinking ...

    the copyright of the word may be looked back to as the moment in time when emergent became a denomination. :D