!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Emerging Women .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Sunday, March 09, 2008
An Apology
I was trying to post something on my personal blog yesterday, and accidentally posted it here. I deleted it right away - but it showed up this morning on my google reader. It contained a rather scary picture of myself - and I am sorry if I shocked or terrified anyone! Just wanted to say sorry! I'm rather new to this group blogging thing and clicked "new post" on the wrong blog. The post was about an eye injury - which might explain the fact that I didn't see my buttons clearly. (yeah, we'll go with that) I won't do that again!

Labels:

 
posted by justjuls at 12:16 PM ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: